2.17.2012

Exclusive Wedding Coverage via iPhone: Clare & Steven Askar















Clare (my sister-in-law/best-friend/ray-of-sunshine) got married on December 30, 2011 to Steven Askar (sunday-school-class-mate/bundle-of-joy/nicest-guy-ever).

Kari (bottom picture) was the actual photographer for these bridals and groomals. But I tagged along with my iPhone and was deemed the love fairy and got to help keep Clare looking fresh (my job was easy...she's a natural born beauty that one). So I snapped a few photos along the way, and these are some favorites.
Clare and Steven have a great love story. They are so good for each other, and make others around them happy just because they are so happy together! These photos were taken a few days before they actually got married. The love is oozing.

I didn't take any photos on their actual wedding day, but I took some video on my iPhone and put this video together in about an hour before their reception. You can feel the love. Go ahead, feel the love...watch it.


No comments: