3.30.2011

soon



I love these pictures of San Onofre. I took them out the car window as we were leaving one day. This beach has so many good memories attached to it...

- learning to surf with Clare and being pushed into the waves by her dad (now my father-in-law..cool huh)
- bonfires with the family for birthdays
- walking down to churches to surf, and trying to protect our feet from the rocks and cold early morning sand
- surfing with kari, sarah davis, and other friends on a day when the waves were SUPER big and I almost cried because I thought I was going to die.

Good times. I can't wait to be there with my family...SOON! Only 3 more weeks, I can totally do this. With the end of the semester coming, the anticipation of visiting home is so pungent. Dave and I talk about it everyday. He has been watching surf videos and I have been on the search for the perfect summer swimsuit. Gotta admit this kind of behavior makes it almost impossible to want to study...but we press on.

Something that keeps me going is the realization that this is my last full semester EVER. I will be taking classes during spring and summer, but it will be SUMMER! And it will be so much more tollerable because the sun will be shining and there will be fun things to do.

So my registration date to sign up for fall classes was today. There was no waiting up until midnight hovering over the computer to add classes. There was no stress and worry about what the fall semester will bring. It is a phenomenal feeling! Come August I will be officially done with all of my classes at BYU! WAHOOOOO.

So here is to home, and surf, and sunshine...please come SOON :]

No comments: