12.03.2010

christmas lights - coldplay

Coldplay, my other love, just released this music video "Christmas Lights" and I dig it.




Speaking of Christmas lights...is it sad to mention that we have not one Christmas decoration up? Instead, we still have our 3 foot tall light up ghost to welcome us when we come home... "boo radley" as we like to call him. Awesome.  I guess that's what I can expect when I start listening to Christmas music in SEPTEMBER.  I am a  little burned out, but in order to kick myself back into the Christmas spirit...here is my list of things I love this time of year:
ice skating
mittens, hats, sweaters, and other cozys
picking out a tree
sledding
gingerbread houses with friends
snowboarding
finally taking a real vacation to see family in california for the holidays
Mariah Carey's christmas album
hot chocolate - sometimes 3 times a day
cinnamon candles
lights everywhere
snow that hasn't been stepped on
christmas sweaters
and the end of the semester. hallelujah

No comments: